- 1 1. Asics Women’s Gel-Venture 5 Running Shoe
- 2 2. ASICS Gel Kayano 24
- 3 3. Brooks Ghost 10 Neutral Cushioned Running Shoe
- 4 4. ASICS Gel Noosa Tri 11 running shoes
- 5 5. Saucony Women’s Ride 10 Running-Shoes
- 6 6. ASICS Women’s Gel-Nimbus 19 Running Shoe
- 7 7. Nike Women’s Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Running Shoe
- 8 8. HOKA ONE ONE Women’s Bondi 5 Running Shoe
- 9 Check Price
- 10 9. Nike Women’s Free 5.0+ Running Shoe
- 11 10. Altra Women’s Torin 2.5 Trail Runner
The most important part of your running kit is your shoes. A good quality pair of best women’s running shoes 2018 will lessen the probability of injury and assist you to jog or run faster for longer.
Whether you’re a novice or an experienced runner, it is little challenging to find the perfect pair of running shoes for your running style as there are so many shoe brands, designs, and styles. But we the tpa10.com will assist you to get the best running shoes for you.
Top 10 Best Women’s Running Shoes 2018-2019
Considering the style, comfort, and support, here are the best women’s running shoes 2018.
1. Asics Women’s Gel-Venture 5 Running Shoe
Most people’s experience with these running shoes is very positive. There is only a little percentage of people who didn’t like these shoes. We like these sneakers for its cuteness. Again it is easy to put on and take off. These best women’s running sneakers have a loop in the back so that you can easily slip them on with minimal unlacing.
These best women’s running shoes are not the cheapest, but nor are they the most costly running shoe out there. They aren’t waterproof, but able to withstand a brief, very light shower. ASICS Women’s GEL-Venture 5 running shoes are extremely comfortable and practical. These best sneakers are capable of withstanding hours of training in. They fit snugly and look really cute.
For serious running, you need serious shoes like ASICS Women’s Gel-Venture 5 running shoes. But that doesn’t mean these are boring or frumpy sneakers.
For this reason, these are available in many tasty looking colors.
Choose between silver/ turquoise/ gray and lime punch or indigo glow/living coral/pink/. If this fails to please you, never fear, there is more! Most of these running sneakers are cute combinations of purples and pinks, like pink glow/frost. They look sweet as well.
ASICS Women’s GEL-Venture 5 running shoes are made from the synthetic materials. The soles and grips on these sneakers look pretty solid. To protect delicate feet from the full impact of landing on the concrete, they have a high impact rubber sole and a gel cushioning system,
- Superior Asics GEL Cushioning System
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top” from arch
- Synthetic upper is both durable and highly breathable
- Durable outsole design works great on different surfaces
- Removable foam sockliner accommodates orthotics
- May need some breaking in for the long run
For running check these best wireless earbuds 2018
Another best women’s running shoe 2018 is ASICS Gel Kayano 24. It is the improved and new model of ASICS Gel Kayano 23. The design and comfort of this running shoe are very satisfying. It offers an improved cushioned ride and high-level support. The great performances of these women’s running shoes make it very much suitable for longer runs.
The cushioning of this sneaker is extremely comfortable. The majority of the users loved the grip of the outsole. The support of these women’s running shoes is also very firm, mainly in the heel area.
Shock-absorbing facility of the mid-sole unit’s has gained a lot of fans. Because it prevents any duress created by the constancy of the foot-strike.
These running sneakers impressed many runners for its lightweight nature. The firmness mechanisms also gained good positive remarks for being reliable. Some runners were attracted to the different colors and snappy –sleek looks. Some of the users were happy with its flexibility and the stretchy fit nature of the upper.
- Exceptionally comfortable
- Reasonable price and many color option
- Interior irritation reduction
- Dynamic Duomax cushioning and Gel cushioning
- Fluid Fit material for best fitting
- FlyteFoam for additional cushioning
- Sizing runs small
- A bit bulky for speed
3. Brooks Ghost 10 Neutral Cushioned Running Shoe
Some users esteemed the high-performance constructions of Brooks Ghost 10 women’s running shoes. A lot of runners with foot issues were pleased that the shoe did not cause any foot pain. The main feature that we love about this shoe is the Lightweight. For a smoother ride, it has a new plush transition zone. It has got improved fit feature from 3D Fit Print overlays.
BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning feature of these running shoes vigorously adapts to your stride. That will keep you on cruise control, mile after mile. The Segmented Crash Pad feature of this shoe helps to adapt to each footfall.
It doesn’t matter how your foot lands, you’ll enjoy the smoothest ride with this best women’s running shoes 2018. The newly designed mesh upper almost disappears on foot, with tactically placed stretch and structured.
- Very comfortable
- Reasonable price
- Different Color option
- For maximum shock absorption, it has full-length crash pad
- For additional stability and comfort, it has BioMoGo DNA foam
- In heavy rain, it may be a bit permeable
4. ASICS Gel Noosa Tri 11 running shoes
ASICS Gel Noosa Tri 11 shoes display an energetic vibe with a thrilling updated upper design to keep you moving. The Seamless structure of this shoe includes a technically engineered mesh which allows for sockless wear. The weight of this shoe is 8.0. Forefoot Height is 9.5mm. And the Heel height is 19.5mm.
The Perforated sock liner optimizes moisture drainage and improves breathability.
This new version features an updated upper, a more comfortable set of interior & exterior fabrics, and a more lightweight nature than its predecessor.
It’s a solid choice for daily running for those who have over-pronated foot motion. The Elastic Laces were welcomed by many users. Because without fumbling with the shoelaces it helped them put on the shoe quickly.
- Many users appreciated the Engineered Mesh upper design.
- Prevent skin irritation and you can wear the shoe without shocks.
- The Elastic Laces helps to wear the shoe quickly without fumbling with the shoelaces.
- The seamless construction
- ASICS Gel Noosa Tri 11 is lighter than the previous iteration.
- Colorful designs.
- The durability of this running shoe is also dependable.
- Some users felt that it was ½ sizes smaller than their usual choices.
- Some may not like the upper unit because it looked as if it were made of plastic.
5. Saucony Women’s Ride 10 Running-Shoes
Customers of Saucony Ride 10 appreciated the high performance and comfortability. Some users mentioned that the upper air mesh was airy and breathable which kept the feet nicely cool and dry.
The users admired the excellent performance of Saucony Ride 10 on the ground; their feet did not hurt and the tiredness level was well below their expectations.
These shoes are durable. Saucony Ride 10 had turned out to be the best in terms of performance. Its flexible feature will enable you to change smoothly from the heel strike to the toe-off during his races.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- EVERUN Topsole for continuous cushioning
- Engineered mesh upper for dynamic, lightweight fit.
- Updated TRI-FLEX outsole for the optimal blend of Protection and flexibility.
- Runners complained about the narrow toe-box.
- A customer mentioned that it did not perform well on wet surfaces.
6. ASICS Women’s Gel-Nimbus 19 Running Shoe
This Gel-Nimbus 19 Running Shoe is Ideal for neutral runners. This long-distance running sneaker for women offers huge amounts of cushioning. To promote natural motion this footwear features a gradient jacquard-mesh upper. The Jacquard-mesh upper design is very flexible and moves with you.
The Discrete Eyelets of this sneaker are independent of each other. For a customized fit, it has the dispersing lace tension features.
ComforDry™ X-40 sock liner is anti-microbial for a cool, dry internal comfort management system. Heel Clutching System is an external heel counter that enhances the heel fit.
ComforDry™ Lasting on premium insole for moisture management. Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning relieve impact shock for a smooth transition. Guidance Trusstic System® guides your foot for an efficient stride. Guidance Line® is a vertical flex grooved along the outsole that helps guide the foot.
Reconfigured GEL® placement for improved fit, comfort, and effectiveness. DuraSponge® outsole with AHAR® (ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber) material provides cushioning durability and traction. Trusstic System® retains the structural integrity of the shoe. Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) employs linked componentry, working in tune with your natural gait cycle from heel strike to toe-off. The Heel height of this sneaker is 23mm, Forefoot height is 13mm, and Weight is 8.9 oz
- Imported and Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top” from arch
- FluidRide Midsole for ultimate combination of bounce back
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems
- Some may find the new design little narrow
7. Nike Women’s Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Running Shoe
Nike Women’s Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Running Shoe is built for both beginners and experienced runners.
This best Nike running shoes for women features an updated and lighter Flymesh material that reduces the heat buildup in the shoe while running. The Pegasus 34 is extremely comfortable and durable.
The Pegasus 34 is very stylish and well designed with many colors. This footwear gives a smooth ride and you will feel great while running. This sneaker is more breathable than the earlier version. It also helps to reduce the knee and calf discomforts.
- Breathable comfort while running.
- Shaft measures approximately 3″ from arch
- Suede sole and Textile
- Secure Fit. Flywire
- A foam cushion works with Zoom Air units in the forefoot and heel
- Raised rubber sections on the bottom of the shoe provide traction.
- incredibly strong cables,
- Some users complained about its irregular padding
- One customer said that it puts uneven pressure on their foot.
8. HOKA ONE ONE Women’s Bondi 5 Running Shoe
Hoka offers upgrade shoes that have been generally accepted and welcomed by serious runners. The Hoka brand is well known for its huge cushioning. And this Hoka model Bondi 5 is the most cushioned runner.
These best women’s running shoes 2018 have the decent arch support, excellent ventilation, and additional room in the forefoot. Those who have the back, hip, or foot problems will feel better when running in the Hoka One One Bondi 5 shoes.
With the addition of extra rubber, the outsole durability gets a boost.
This ultra-cushioned footwear is well known for its great performance and comfortability. A majority of the users felt comfortable while running with the Hoka Bondi 5. Despite the oversized cushioning this running shoes is very lightweight.
- Molded Ortholite footbed
- Mesh and Rubber sole
- Open engineered mesh uppers with 3D Puff Print Frame synthetic overlays
- This sneaker offers maximum breathability and structural support
- Roomier toe box compared to the last iteration
- Lace-up closure
- Heel pull loop
- You may face rubbing or irritation problem at the beginning.
- The price of the Bondi 5 shoes is quite expensive.
9. Nike Women’s Free 5.0+ Running Shoe
Best women’s running shoes – The Nike Free 5.0+ offers more natural barefoot-like feel. This best footwear has got the higher profile compare to the other Nike Free family.
You can get the foot strengthening benefits with this Nike Free 5.0+ women’s running shoes. This best Nike running shoes for women 2018 also provides natural motion along with the traction, cushioning, and underfoot protection.
The Flywire Cables System offers glove-like supportive fit. The main features are Good Flexibility, the flex groove design, made up of deep cuts along the length and width of the midsole, enhances natural range of motion, helps maintain stability, and encourages a smooth and efficient stride. The Nike Free 5.0+ is the most supportive due to ultra-light Flywire technology.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top from arch
- Updated Textured Mesh Full Inner Sleeve to hugs the foot prevent slippage.
- Updated Diagonal Cuts to encourage natural motion flexibility
- NEW Flywire Cables System
- It is less flexible compared to both 3.0 and 4.0
- The 5.0’s outsole is less flexible compared to the other Nike Free Family.
10. Altra Women’s Torin 2.5 Trail Runner
The Torin 2.5 Trail running shoe 2018 secures the shoe in the right places and includes a roomy toe box for incredible wiggle room to offer runners with a very comfortable run.
Altra Women’s Torin 2.5 Trail running sneakers comes with a new look and extra flexibility. The foot shape toe box of this footwear allows your toes to spread out naturally for extra stability and speed.
The high level of cushioning includes our responsive a-bound compound that returns energy to each step. The weight is well balanced from front to back to encourage low-impact landing.
Footpod outsole technology maps the bones and tendons of your foot for a free and natural flex.
- Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Rubber sole
- 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Improved Upper Design and Durability
- Foot-Shaped Toe Box accommodates toe splay
- Dual-layer EVA midsole with A-Bound top layer & Innerflex
- It is ½ smaller than standard.
- A large part of the midsole is exposed underneath
- Some needed a break-in period to get their most comfortable runs.