- 1 Top 10 Best Baby Walkers Reviews [2019-2020]
- 1.1 1. Baby Trend Trend Walker
- 1.2 2. Bright Starts Walk-A-Bout Walker
- 1.3 3. Joovy Spoon Walker
- 1.4 4. Vtech Sit to Stand Learning Walker
- 1.5 5. Baby Einstein Neptune Walker
- 1.6 6. Safety 1st Sounds and Lights Discovery Walker
- 1.7 7. Cosco Simple Steps Baby Walker
- 1.8 8. Stork Craft Mini Speedster
- 1.9 9. VTech Sit, Stand and Ride
- 1.10 10. Chicco Talky Baby Walker
As a parent, the most impressive things you will witness is those first wobbly baby steps. The wobbling of your baby will not last forever but your baby can fall over.
The Best Baby Walker is a proven method to help your baby start walking without fall over. It will help your baby to reach those first step safely and finding there feet in life.
“The Best Baby Walkers” are designed to encourage your baby to take their very first steps.
The right baby walker will help your toddler to develop key leg muscle groups that are needed to balance on their own two feet and they will learn the movement of taking steps.
So if you have a growing up baby then consider buying a baby walker. After many research and testing, we have selected the top 10 list of best baby walkers to help you choose the right one for your little one.
Top 10 Best Baby Walkers Reviews [2019-2020]
The Baby Trend Walker is designed for safety, comfort and with your baby’s needs in mind. This baby walker is easy to use and fun for your baby.
The Emily Baby Trend Walker is also easy to set up, fold and clean. For moving freely it has multi-directional wheels. The extra-wide base will give your baby superior support and stability.
The Baby Trend Walker has a removable toy bar and a large surround tray. For added comfort you will get a three-position height adjustable and high-back padded seat for 0 to 12 Months, 12 to 24 Months.
Your baby will enjoy playing and moving around this Emily Baby Trend Walker.
- Large surround tray for food or toys
- Removable toy bar with toys
- Three-position height adjustable
- Folds flat for easy transport or storage
- High back padded seat
- Multi-directional front wheels
- Extra wide base for superior stability
The little music making toy is the unique feature of this walker and it is perfect for your baby.
This walker is easy to fit, easy to fold and clean. Sitting cushion is detachable so that you can easily wash it. Wheels are also good.
Music and steering is a big plus and your baby will love this. It features a removable electronic toy station for your baby’s developmental activities and enjoyment.
The steering wheel activates sounds, lights, and melodies. It has volume control and can be removed for floor play. For support and comfort, it has a high seat back.
It also features 3 height positions to grow with baby. This Bright Starts Walk-A-Bout Walker gives your little baby plenty to do while they stretch their legs.
- Removable electronic toy with sound, melodies, and lights.
- The toy can be used for floor play or on-the-go
- Recommended for: 6+ months
- Comes with a high seat back
- Provides good support and comfort
- 3 adjustable height positions to grow with baby.
- Includes melodies and volume control.
- 2 link loops for adding more toys
The Joovy Spoon walker combines both walker and high chair. This good-looking zippy little baby walker provides the perfect balance of playing, eating, and learning to walk!
The high-gloss finish and bright white color give the walker premium styling that looks great.
For meal and snack time, this Spoon walker has an extra large tray which is removable, safe and cleans up easily.
For playtime, your baby will have lots of clean space for playing with their favorite toys.
The ultra-wide base of this walker provides unparalleled strength, mobility, stability, and safety. The seat pad is comfortable, supportive and machine washable.
The wide base of Joovy Spoon walker ensures that little fingers don’t get pinched on the side of the tray. This best baby walker is made with 600D material.
- Folds flat for easy storage and travel
- Super-sized tray with removable insert
- The seat pad is comfortable, and machine washable
- Three height positions
- Non slip stair pads
- Oversized wheels
- Maximum child height: 33.5 in.
- Maximum child weight:30 lbs,
Vtech Walker is more attractive than many of the designs we review. It has the additional advantage of allowing your child to see what they are doing with their legs.
As most babies learn through visual stimuli, the ability to see their legs working can really help them to balance their feet.
There is a great deal of evidence that the traditional “sit-to-stand” designs are really the best when it comes to helping your little one take his first steps.
This best baby walker actually presents piano buttons and shape-sorting toys which are designed to encourage the creativity of your baby for long-term.
The interactive buttons will definitely attract babies. Your child will need more supervision when using this walker, but the benefits are substantial.
- Traditional sit to stand design
- Adjustable speed control on wheels
- Interactive display
- An array of 60+ noises, sounds, and songs
- Suitable for children up to 12 months.
- Unique wheel locks to control the speed
Baby Einstein Neptune Walker comes with a bright and colorful marine design that will surely attract babies. It is a perfect option for anyone who is prioritizing fun.
This walker has a completely removable tray for toys, and you can also place other toys. The lights and sounds of this walker come with a marine theme which is really awesome.
Baby Einstein Neptune Walker works great. The frame is robust, the set up is very simple and the color and design are basically infallible.
The special high back seat provides a lot of extra support and makes sure that your baby will sit comfortably while learning to navigate in this walker.
The only disadvantages are the lack of non-slip safety features and the fact that only the two front wheels turn. This can make maneuvering difficult for very young babies, as it increases the strength requirement.
- Unique elliptical frame shape for added stability
- Detachable activity tray
- Suitable for children up to 8 months
- Removable, machine-washable seat
- Includes special loops for attaching your own toys
It is another colorful and vibrant walker for babies. The security 1st sounds and lights discovery walker is inspired by the theme of the dinosaur, and has a tray full of five interactive toys.
These toys are really what distinguish this walker. They turn on, they make noises and they have variety of interactive elements, from wrinkled palm trees to rotating mirrors.
They are excellent for developing fine walking skills, and also promise hours of fun. This best walker has also anti-slip pads for stairs.
The whole walker is made of durable and hard materials and metals. In terms of height adjustments and folding functionality, there is room for improvement.
- Compact design for storage
- Removable, machine washable seat
- Large snack and play area.
- Unique dinosaur activity tray and toys
- Anti-slip stair pads for extra safety
- Suitable for babies up to 28lbs
It is the perfect walker for your little monsters of any gender.
Cosco simple steps walker comes in two different colors and also has an attractive variety of tactile toys for your baby to play.
This baby walker is quite lightweight. Though it is not made of the most durable materials, we are sure that it is strong enough to protect your child from damages. It is also much easier for small babies to maneuver.
This baby walker is also very easy to adjust. Most models fit through the legs. All in all, we would say that it was an ideal baby walker for babies between 2 and 5 months of age.
You will love the fun and friendly design, the toys, and the increased maneuverability.
- Easy-adjust seat, featuring unique zipper functionality
- Two colorways, suitable for girls and boys
- Activity tray featuring fun and engaging toys
- Suitable for children up to 30lbs
- Machine washable seat
This is probably the most maneuverable walker. It is quite unusual, as its four wheels rotate, which makes it very easy for your child to turn corners or move around large objects.
This baby walker is probably the most satisfying options for slightly older babies, who are sufficiently developed to want to wander. Babies are more likely to enjoy the unique style, design and functionality of this walker.
Where most models opt for bright colors and attractive toys, this elegant and sophisticated baby walker is designed to look like a suitable adult car.
You will get all the interactive elements that are aimed at sustaining this illusion. It is very easy to respond from the intermittent in operation to the steering wheel.
It is also a strong and sturdy baby walker. For added protection, it has three height adjustments and anti-slip pads for stairs. However, the lower height of this best baby walker is quite high, and it is bulky too, which means smaller babies may have moving difficulty.
- Unique, race-car design
- Three-position, height adjustable seat
- An array of engaging light and sound based toys
- Suitable for babies up to 28lbs
- Removable, washable seat pad
It is a great choice for those looking for a truly versatile baby walker. This top-rated baby walker model is actually a combination of riding toy, a walker and an interactive learning pad, all in one.
Whether your baby is ready to walk with his own feet, or just want to lie down and play with the brightly colored buttons, it has every functionality that adapts to any stage of development.
It has exclusive speed control functionality that allows you to configure the speed of the rear wheels. If you are looking for a walker that grows with your child, this is probably the perfect choice.
The interactive elements are also great, they are especially focused on presenting your baby with different letters, vehicles, and sounds. Which is ideal for your baby if you want your baby’s to grow cognitive skills.
- Unique, wheel-lock safety technology
- 3-way transformation functionality, to suit children of any age
- Unique interactive control pad featuring lights, sounds and buttons
- Volume controls
- Suitable for babies up to the age of 12 months
The Chicco Talky Walker is a premium baby walker model that is not very different from the Joovy Spoon Walker that we reviewed at the beginning of this guide.
The main focus of this particular walker model is interactive functionality, which focuses on helping your baby develop his language skills.
However, there are also some impressive safety features, and the whole unit is incredibly strong and robust.
Its main structure is an immaculately well-constructed steel frame, and all plastics are thick and hard pieces that are obviously designed with longevity in mind.
Like most Chico products, you can expect this awesome baby walker to last for long.
- Three pre-set height positions
- Multi-lingual play tray
- Removable, machine washable padded seat
- Brake pads for added safety
- Special anti-slip stair pads
- Suitable for children up to 33” in height